Standard Limited Warranty
Zyno Medical warrants to the original purchaser that:
- (a) Each new Zyno Medical Z-800 series infusion pump shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year.
- (b)Each new accessory shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for (i) a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery by Zyno Medical (or its authorized distributor) to the original purchaser, or (ii) until the accessory’s expiration date as labeled by Zyno (or its authorized distributor).
If any product requires service during the applicable warranty period, the purchaser should communicate directly with the relevant account representative to determine the appropriate repair facility. Except as provided otherwise in this Limited Warranty, repair or replacement will be carried out at Zyno Medical’s expense. The product requiring service should be returned promptly, properly packaged and postage prepaid by purchaser. Loss or damage in return shipment to the repair facility shall be at purchaser’s risk.
This Limited Warranty shall apply solely to the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty shall not apply to any subsequent owner or holder of the product. Furthermore, this Limited Warranty shall not apply to, and Zyno Medical shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising in connection with the purchase or use of any Zyno Medical product, which has been:
- repaired by anyone other than an authorized Zyno Medical service representative;
- altered in any way so as to affect, in Zyno Medical’s judgment, the product’s stability or reliability;
- subjected to misuse or negligence or accident, or which has had the product’s serial or lot number altered, affected, or removed;
- used after expiration, improperly maintained or used in any manner other than in accordance with the written instructions furnished by Zyno Medical;
- used in connection with any non Zyno Medical product.